Friday, March 30, 2007

The Sims


I like the game the Sims, if you don't know what it is I will explain the game to you. It is a game created by Electronic Arts and was originally released for the computer but now has gone on to other game consuls for example it is now available on xbox. It's subtitle is "The people simulator from the Creator of Sim City," and basically you just control families as they live, buy houses, have kids and essentially keep your sims happy. You have the ability to control everything that happens in the sims life, from when they sleep to what career they have... This got me thinking about our reality..... And I find it really crazy to think that the world or the reality in which we think is our own reality that we ourselves control may just be a huge Sims game. For example the information that I am writing could just be controlled by somebody else, and I have no option about writing this right now... I have to because I am controlled by somebody else...
The Bottome Line: Perhaps we are all just Sims?

2 comments:

MzQbit said...

Hmmm.. when I was in high school, I loved the computer game "Sim City." You had to build a city and it eventually became populated, and you had to deal with urban planning issues. This must be the latest development. Maybe I should try it, it sounds great! Or maybe I shouldn't ... it could be addictive!

Captian Awesome said...

i totally have thought about that before like matrix and stuff what if that was real???